Be the best- Evolve
The Evolve Partnership motto sums up the company ethos. Evolve identify what's happening in their Client's market place and evolve their services to keep blue water between their clients and their competitors. This could be through product differentiation or delivery efficiencies.
Evolve use fully integrated case management systems to ensure that all their services are instructed and returned seamlessly to their Client's desktop.
As a result Evolve have successfully won tenders for many social housing landlords in England and Scotland to provide Domestic and Commercial EPCs, as well as providing outsourced marketing services to Estate Agents, Networks and to developers such as Barratts and David Wilson Homes.
Have a look around our site to see what we can do to add to your revenue streams and increase profitability.
Netbanx Terms and Conditions
Under the terms of the Energy Performance in Buildings Directive (Certificates and Inspections) (England & Wales) Regulations 2007 any person selling or letting a domestic or commercial property must provide a valid Energy Performance Certificate to either the Prospective buyer or Tenant.
Evolve Partnership Limited will, upon payment in full of the appropriate fee:
1) Arrange for a suitably accredited Domestic Energy assessor to make an appointment to visit the property.
2) Carry out a full inspection of the property in accordance with the regulations.
3) Prepare and submit the data collected to the Landmark Register where it will remain for a period of 10 years.
4) Cancellation: No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the appointment is due to take place. For Cancellations made with a minimum of 24 hours notice a refund equivalent to 50% of the fee paid will be made.
5) Delivery: The EPC certificate is available to your Estate or Letting Agent via the Landmark Register and they will be able to supply a hard copy, if required.